Saturday, January 19, 2013

Introduction of ME!

Hi, my name is Andrew and I have been interested in the unprofessional field of herpetology since a very young age.  Herpetology is a specialized interest in reptiles which requires a very unique knowledge much larger then the average person, but not quite as large as a zoologist who has earned a degree in such a field.  Herpetology involves not only having knowledge on the basics of many reptiles, but how to house keep them and care for them by providing adequate housing and an environment.  I have a hypo red tail boa constrictor, my only reptile.  Due to my living situations and not owning my own place, I have been limited to one pet.  I have a wish list which will soon be posted showing what future animals I plan to obtain.  Also, a photo of my snake cage setup and the care I provide for it will be published soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment